2 ¼ cups plain flour
1 tsp salt
½ tsp sugar
¾ cup lukewarm water
¼ cup olive oil, plus extra for drizzling
200g pizza sauce
200g button mushrooms, sliced
1 cup mozzarella cheese, grated
25g rocket leaves
- Sift the flour into a large bowl with the salt and stir in the sugar and yeast. Make a well in the centre and add the water and oil. Using a wooden spoon first and then your hands, mix to a dough and turn out onto a well-floured bench.
- Knead lightly for 4-5 minutes until the dough is smooth and elastic. Transfer dough to an oiled bowl, turn it to coat with the oil and cover first with plastic wrap then with a tea towel. Set aside in a warm place for about 1 to rise; it should double in volume.
- Preheat oven to 220 C. Grease two pizza pans or baking trays. Hlave dough and roll out each piece to a 30cm round. Place on trays or pans.
- Spread 100g of pizza sauce over each pizza base leaving a 1cm edge. Scatter mushrooms and ham over pizzas, sprinkle over cheese. Bake for 15-20 minutes until edges are golden brown and top is bubbling.
- Scatter with rocket and serve.