Yellow curry paste
2 can coconut cream
Fresh coriander or basil
- Chop & fry onions, mushrooms, ginger, chillies and garlic
- Add yellow curry paste then add chicken and fry until par-cooked.
- Remove chicken from the pan (make sure there is still paste / sauce in the pan)
- Slightly fry the vegetables then add the coconut cream & milk.
- Allow to simmer until the vegetables are par-cooked.
- Add chicken back and allow to simmer until sauce thickens.
- Top with fresh coriander or basil and serve.