1. God is a Trinity of the Father, and the Son and the Holy Spirit. Jesus Christ is God the Son. 1) a) In Matthew 28:19,20 Jesus said “baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost”. He stated that there is only one true God (from ‘NAME’ being singular) and that there are THREE parts or persons in the one true God. This proves the Trinity and that Jesus is God the Son. You are a trinity of one human with 3 parts (body, soul, spirit) each being 100% human. God is a trinity. b) v.17 “When they saw him, they worshipped him:” Jesus accepted worship, showing that he is God. c) v.18 “All power is given unto me..” Jesus set aside all power (as God) for 33 years to become a man. 2) Isaiah 9:6 says of Jesus: “Unto us a child is born (Jesus became 100% human when born of Mary), unto us a son is given (Jesus as the eternal Son of God was given from heaven):his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The Mighty God, The everlasting Father (Father of eternity), The Prince of Peace.” Only God is the Mighty God. (See Is.10:21; Jer. 32:18; Psalm 50:1; Habakkuk 1:12). So Jesus is God. 3) Isaiah 44:6 “Thus saith the LORD (Yahweh the Father) the King of Israel, and his redeemer the LORD of hosts (Yahweh the Son).” Here 2 members of the trinity (Father and Son) are both called God. 4) In Isaiah 48:12,13,16 God the Son, who created heavens and earth (v.12,13), tells his other work of saving in v.16 “Come ye near unto me (Jesus), hear ye this; the Lord GOD (Yahweh the Father), and his Spirit (God the Holy Spirit), hath sent me (God the Son coming to earth to do His work of salvation).” 5) David in Psalm 110:1 says, “The LORD (God the Father) said to my Lord (God the Son, Jesus Christ), Sit thou at my right hand (33AD to the judgment), until I make thine enemies thy footstool.” 6) Jesus in John 5:23 orders “That all men
2. Jesus Christ is the eternal, uncreated Son of God (128 times in NT, 5 times in OT) means: 1) Not as Mohammad and the Quran (Q6:101) think: “How can He have children when he has no wife?” “Allah who has not begotten a son, and who has no partner.” (Q17:111). “Never has Allah begotten a son” (Q23:91). Both Christians and Muslims agree that God never had sex to produce Jesus. 2) English has only one word for son which means “a male derived from his parents by sex.” The Greek language of the New Testament has 2 words for son: teknon meaning “derived from by sex” which never refers to Jesus as “Son of God”, and huios meaning “the same nature as”, the correct word. 5 examples of “huios” are: “son of peace” means that you have the nature of peace (Luke 10:36), son of consolation (Acts 4:36), sons of disobedience (Eph 5:6), Christians are called children of light (John 12:36), Judas was called “son of perdition” (John 17:12). All these are the word “huios” (5207, not 5043). 3)Jesus Christ is the “only begotten (mono-genes) Son (huios) of God”(John 1:14,18; 3:16,18; I John 4:9). “Only begotten” is “monogenes” in Greek. This means that Jesus Christ has “one and the same (mono), genetic makeup (genes) as God.” He has always been 100% identical to God in all details of His nature. Since Jesus Christ was born as a man of Mary, He is now 100% man and 100% God. 4) Jesus called Himself the “Son of God” in John 5:25 “The hour is coming, when the dead shall hear the voice of the Son of God”; 9:35 “Dost thou believe on the Son of God? he worshipped him (Jesus)”; 10:36 “I said, I am the Son of God”; 11:4 “the Son of God might be glorified”; 3:18 “He that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God”. Daniel called Jesus the Son of God: “the form of the fourth is like the Son of God.” (Daniel 3:25). David said God has a Son: “Kiss the Son lest he be angry.” (Psalm 2:12). Solomon said God has a Son: “Who hath established the ends of the earth? (God). What is his name, and what is his son’s name, if thou canst tell?” (Proverbs 30:4,5). Gabriel called Jesus the Son of God: ‘He shall be great, and shall be called the Son of the Highest (v.32), that holy thing which shall be born of thee shall be called the Son of God.’ (Luke 1:26-35).
3. Jesus Christ died on the cross for our sins & rose from the dead. How do we know this? 1) Jesus stated 29 times in the gospels that He would die on the cross and rise again. Matthew 16:21 “From that time forth began Jesus to show unto his disciples, how that he must go unto Jerusalem, and suffer many things of the elders, and chief priests and scribes, and be killed, and be raised again the third day.” (Mark 8:31; Luke 9:22). 2) Hundreds of eye-witnesses of His death include Mary his mother who would certainly know her son, Mary Magdalene (Mark 15:40), Chief Priests who mocked him on the cross (Mark 15:31,32), a great company of people (Luke 23:27,48), John, Nicodemus, Joseph of Arimathea, the Centurion, Simon. 3) Old Testament prophets David, Daniel, Isaiah, and Zechariah said Jesus would die by crucifixion. Daniel 9:25,26 “After 62 weeks (483 years of 360 days from 5 March 444BC) shall Messiah be cut off but not for himself: and the people (Romans) of the prince that shall come (antichrist) shall DESTROY the CITY (Jerusalem in 70 AD) and the SANCTUARY (Temple in 70 AD).” Zechariah 12:10 “They (the house of David) shall look upon me (Jehovah) whom they have pierced.” Zechariah 13:6 And one shall say unto him (Messiah at his second coming), what are these wounds in thine hands? Then he shall answer, Those with which I was wounded in the house of my friends. Psalm 22:16 They pierced my hands and my feet. They part my garments among them, (Psalm 22:18). Psalm 16:10 Neither wilt thou suffer thine Holy One to see corruption. (the rich in his death. Isaiah 53:8 He was cut off out of the land of the living. He made his grave with the wicked, and with John 1:29 John the Baptist introduced Jesus as “the lamb of God which takes away the sin of the world” 4) Blood and water flowed from Christ’s wounded side (John 19:34,35). This water flowed from the pericardium and the blood flowed from the heart. The pericardium is a closed sac encasing the heart. Mallory and Wright’s Pathological Technique states “The normal amount (of pericardial fluid) is about a teaspoonful (5 ml), but may be increased to 100 ml where the death agony is prolonged”. * Jesus’ death was necessary to satisfy the perfect justice of God, the law of God and the love of God. 5) 11 Proofs of Jesus Christ’s resurrection are: The empty tomb and the ordered graveclothes, when the disciples examined the tomb (John 20:5-8). Over 500 people saw Christ over 40 days, after His resurrection. Most were alive in 59AD. I Cor 15:6. The change from Saturday to Sunday as the main day of worship (I Corinthians 16:1,2; Acts 20:6) The New Testament was written with the theme of eternal life through Christ’s death and resurrection. The mental change in Jesus’ disciples from cowards to bold preachers after Christ’s resurrection. The Church’s existence can only be explained by the miracle of Christ’s resurrection. The silence from the Pharisees and Romans who could have ended Christianity by showing His body. People recognised Jesus after His resurrection, identifying Him by the nail prints in His hands. The risen Christ had flesh and bones. He invited the disciples to “Behold my hands and my feet, that it is I myself. Handle me and see; for a spirit has not flesh and bones as ye see me have”. (Luke 24:39,40). Jesus Christ ate food after His resurrection. “They gave him a piece of broiled fish, and of an honeycomb. And he took it, and did eat before them”. (Luke 24:42,43). Two angels in Christ’s tomb declared that He had risen from the dead as He said (Luke 24:4-8). Conclusion: Mohammed in one unsupported opinion, violates the evidence and asks us to believe that: “They did not kill him (Jesus), nor crucified him, but it appeared so to them (the resemblance of Jesus was put over another man, and they killed that man)....Allah took him up to himself.” (Q4:157,158). a) An opinion needs no evidence to support it. Mohammed’s opinion in Q4:157,158 gave no evidence, since he lived 600 years after Jesus and 600 miles away. He was not an eye witness of Jesus’ life, death or resurrection. He has no authority and no credibility on Jesus since he never knew Him. (So obvious!) The facts of Christ’s death and resurrection are supported by the evidence of many expert witnesses. b) Would God darken the sun for 3 hours as Matthew, Mark, Luke, Amos, Thallus (“On the whole world there pressed a most fearful darkness” 52AD), Phlegon (80AD) record, for an unnamed nobody? c) Would God deceive all the witnesses & all mankind? No! God is not a deceiver but Allah is (Q15:39). d) Would an unnamed nobody on the cross pray “Father forgive them for they know not what they do”? Would an unnamed nobody on the cross promise a dying thief “Today shall you be with me in paradise” Would an unnamed nobody on the cross ask John to take care of Mary, Jesus’ mother? (John 19:26,27). Islam asks us to reject the laws of evidence on Christ’s death, but uphold them on all else. (4 witnesses). e) Quran’s lie gives no details and no witnesses. The Bible gives many details and many witnesses.
4. The Bible is not corrupted. Why do Muslims ignore the prophets’ writings in the Bible? Faced with the vast evidence for Christ’s death, resurrection and deity from the Bible, secular and Christian sources Islam says that the Bible is corrupted. How do they know that? If some Muslims say the Bible is corrupted, then they must prove their claim or leave Islam. “Prove all things.” (I Thess. 5:21). Question 1: Who corrupted the Bible? What was his name? (No Muslim knows this). Name the source? Question 2: Which parts are corrupted? Which parts are true? Why hasn’t Islam made a correct Bible? Question 3: When was it corrupted? What year? Name the source? How do you know the source is true? Conclusion: From Muslim leaders inability to answer these questions and prove their sources, we conclude that their claim is false, a lie, and a cover up to deny the overwhelming evidence for Christ’s death and resurrection, and to keep their people in ignorance and bondage to a deceiving religion. “Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ (100% God and 100% man)? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.” (1John 2:22). Don’t follow a liar & an antichrist. M sins 47:19;48:2 Question 4: How do we know that the Bible today is the same as originally given, without corruption? Answer: Three first century writers quote from every New Testament book (except III John) on 364 random quotes that are the same as our Authorized Bible today. (Ante-Nicene Fathers, Vol.1, p.45-131). a) Ignatius (30-107AD) a disciple of John, would have quoted from the original NT manuscripts that John wrote. He quoted from 25 out of 27 NT books on 245 occasions giving the same readings as the KJV Bibles of today. This shows that the NT books were immediately seen as Scripture. “JC our God”68 “Our Lord saying, Go ye and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, & of the Son, & of the Holy Ghost.” V 1,85 b) Clement of Rome (30-100AD) was a companion of Paul and Luke. He was at Philippi with Paul in 57AD (“with Clement also” Philippian 4:3). He quotes from 15 out of 27 NT books 49 times (Vol.1,1-21). c) Polycarp (65-155AD) was a disciple of John. In writing to the Philippian church in 115AD, he quotes 19 out of 27 NT books as Scripture on 70 occasions, showing that the NT canon was accepted. “To him who is able to bring us all into His everlasting kingdom, through his only begotten Son Jesus Christ” V1,43 (Source: The Ante-Nicene Fathers. Translations of the Writings of the Fathers down to AD325, Eerdmans,Michigan)
5. Allah is a false god (moon god of Arabia) with a different nature to the true God of the Bible. “I am the LORD (Yahweh) thy God, …Thou shalt have no other gods (eg: Allah) before me.” (Exodus 20:2,3). Allah is a pagan idol: M’s pagan father (Abdullah, servant of Allah) was named after idol Allah, 1/360 idols in Kaba. 1) Allah commands murder of unbelievers. ‘Muslims should strike off the heads of unbelievers in the battlefield and massacre them’ 47:4. The devil was a murderer from the beginning. John 8:44. Satan deceives world. Rev 12:9 2) Allah is a liar. ‘Allah misleads whom he will’. (Q74:39). ‘The devil is a liar and the father of lies’. (John 8:44). 3) Allah is a deceiver/seducer. 'Allah is the best of plotters.' (3:54; 8:30; 13:42). 'God of truth' (Deuteronomy 32:4 4) Allah does not love unbelievers. (Q30:45; 5:88). ‘Jesus healed all that were oppressed of the devil’ Acts 10:38 God of the Bible loves unbelievers (‘For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten Son… John 3:16) 5) Allah hates Jews. ‘Idolaters, Jews are the worst enemies of Muslims’ (5:82; 98:6). God loves Jews (Rom.11:28) 6) Allah hates Christians. ‘True Muslims do not choose to be friends with Christians’. (Q5:57). The God of the Bible loves Christians (I John 4:8-11). 'He loved us.’ ‘Your adversary the devil.’ (I Peter 5:8). 7) Allah hates Jesus Christ being Son of God. ‘Allah can destroy the Messiah’ (5:17). 'Father loveth the Son.' (John 3:35; 5:20). ‘The dragon stood before the woman ... to devour her child as soon as it was born.’ (Rev. 12:4). 8) Allah enslaves/binds people. ‘the slave-girls whom Allah has given you as booty.’ (Q33:50). ‘To proclaim liberty to the captives.' (Luke 4:18).‘snare of the devil, who are taken captive by him.’ (II Timothy 2:26). 9) Some demons serve Allah. ‘Some of us (demons) are Muslims.’ (72:14). 'All the holy angels.' (Matthew 25:31). 10) Allah wants people to go to hell. (Q11:119) 'I will fill hell with jinn and mankind.' (Q7:179; 32:13). ‘God is not willing that any should perish.’ (II Peter 3:9). It’s a sin to worship the wrong God (Allah), as it is to worship idols.
6. The Quran is a false book. It is not from the true God of the Bible. The Quran so blatantly contradicts hundreds of Bible passages on the most essential doctrines that it cannot be from the same God. What statements in the Quran show it to be a false, lying book? 1) 18:86 ‘They ask you about Dhul-Qarnain (Alexander). Truly, he followed a road, until when he reached the setting place of the sun, he found it setting in a pool of black muddy water. He found a people nearby.’ Question: Do you believe the sun sets in a pool of black mud? No! In 600AD where the sun went each afternoon was a great mystery. Mohammed tried to solve this mystery in 18:86, but he guessed wrong. God would not make this mistake. This is proof that the Quran is not from God but of man. Reject it. 2) Historical Characters out of their time. Pharaoh never knew Haman, each living 1000 years apart. 28:38 ‘Pharaoh (1500 BC) said: Make me, Haman (510 BC), bricks of clay and build me a tower (2250 BC) that I may climb to the God of Moses.’ Here the Quran has Pharaoh (1500 BC) telling Haman (510 BC) to build the Tower of Babel (2250 BC) with clay bricks to reach to heaven. (40:36). 3) Did Noah’s son drown (11:42,43) or survive (21:76)? Noah’s 3 sons (Genesis 7:1,7,13; 10:2,6,22) lived. 11:42 ‘Noah cried out to his son, who stood apart “Embark with us, my child. Do not remain with the unbelievers!” He replied: “I shall seek refuge in a mountain, which will protect me from the flood”....the billows rolled between them, and Noah’s son was drowned.’ (Q 11:42,43). Q 21:76 “Noah cried to us. We answered him. We saved him and all his kinsfolk from the great calamity.” 4) The Bible does not teach that Mary is part of the Trinity. ‘Then Allah will say: “Jesus, son of Mary, did you ever say to mankind: ‘Worship me and my mother as two gods beside Allah’?” (Q5:116) 5) Solomon did not die in the 7 years building his temple (I Kings 6:38), but ruled 40 years (I Kings 11:42) 34:14 When we decreed Solomon’s death, they (Jinn building his temple) did not know that he was dead until they saw a worm eating away his staff. When his corpse fell down, the jinn realized… 6) The Quran does not confirm or fully explain previous scriptures. How does it confirm the Bible? 5:48 ‘The Quran confirms the Scriptures which came before it.’ See Q 2:41,91; 3:81; 12:111; 46:12. 10:38 ‘This Quran confirms what was revealed before it and fully explains the scriptures.’ Note: The Quran does not confirm the Bible, but contradicts it on almost every page and on every doctrine, such as Salvation by Christ not by works, Jesus is Son of God, died, rose, Trinity, God, heaven, war. 7) 17:104 “We said to the Israelites: Dwell in the land. When the promise of the hereafter (Day of Resurrection) comes to be fulfilled, We shall assemble you altogether.” This is a false prophecy since Israelites have already been gathered together in Israel before the Day of Resurrection, not after. 8) Quran is badly written: repetitive, no love, hates non Muslims, hell threats, incomplete, no creation or end of the earth, no chronology, no historical narrative, fear, makes war a divine law, no logical train of thought, different literary style to Bible, contradicts Bible prophets, endorsed by Jinn (demons) 72:6,13
7. Islam seeks to take the world by violence, terror, Jihad. 12 violent Quran quotes are: 4:89 If they desert you, seize them and put them to death wherever you find them. 8:12 Allah revealed his will to the angels saying: “I shall cast terror into the hearts of the infidels, strike off their heads, strike off the very tips of their fingers.. for they defied Allah and his apostle.” 47:4-6 When you meet the unbelievers in the battlefield strike off their heads, and when you have laid them low, bind your captives firmly . . . thus shall you do. Had Allah willed, He could Himself have punished them; but He has ordained it thus that He might test you. Those who are slain in the cause of Allah ...He will admit them to Paradise. 2:216 Fighting is obligatory for you, much as you dislike it. 2:244 Fight for the cause of Allah. 8:39 Make war on them until idolatry shall cease and Allah’s religion shall reign supreme. 8:67 A prophet may not take captives until he has fought and triumphed (made slaughter) in the land. 9:29 Fight against such of those to whom the Scriptures were given as believe neither in Allah nor the last Day, who do not forbid what Allah & his apostle have forbidden, & do not embrace the true faith, until they pay tribute & are utterly subdued.33:51 You may put off any of your wives you please,& take to your bed any of them you please 98:4-6 The unbelievers among the People of the Book and all the pagans shall burn forever in the fire of hell. They are the vilest of all creatures (worst created beings). 32:13 I will surely fill Hell with jinn and humans all. 4:34 As for those (wives) from whom you fear disobedience, admonish them, and send them to their beds apart, & beat (scourge) them. 9:123 Believers, make war on the infidels who dwell around you. Deal harshly with them. Conclusion: Caliph Yazid (724AD) wrote: “Muhammad the Hashemite manipulated people by his claim that he was a prophet, without true inspiration or an inspired book”. (The Islamic Caliphate, p59). Don’t let him manipulate you. Q: Why does Quran get the prophets names right (Moses, David) but God’s name wrong? Yahweh is not Allah. Ex 20:2 Q: M not a prophet: changing verses (16:101), no fulfilled prophecies(7:203), friend of demons 72:1-6-14; Lev 19:31 M caliphs attacked Iraq, Persia, Syria, Jordan, Egypt, N Africa, Turkey, India, Spain, France in 144 battles (632-743)