4 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil ½ cup red pepper
4 Tbsp almond milk 1 tsp thyme
3 Tsp yeast flakes Sea salt to taste
1 onion Black pepper to taste
3 garlic cloves Paprika to garnish
1. Cook quartered turnips in boiling salted water until tender, about 15 minutes
2. Preheat oven to 230 C.
3. Sauté onions, celery and red pepper until tender, remove from heat and set aside.
4. Drain turnips then replace in saucepan and add milk and mash with a masher or fork and season. You can also do this step in a blender.
5. Now add onion mixture, mix gently and add thyme. In a casserole dish place remaining olive oil and spoon mixture into the dish.
6. Sprinkle with yeast flakes and bake for 15 minutes.